VISA Invitation Letter Requirements
All international visitors should check with his or her local consulate regarding visa and entry regulations. Should a letter of invitation be required to support your visa application, a written request must be submitted to Anita Stephens at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that a letter of invitation can only be issued to registered conference participants. Include in your email message the following information:
1. Registration payment confirmation email
2. Your full name (as it appears in your passport)
3. Title (Dr., Professor, Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms., etc.)
4. Registrant type (organizer, chair, co-chair, author, panelist, presenter, speaker, attendee)
6. Full mailing address (where you would like the letter sent)
7. Telephone number (include fax number if you would like the letter faxed to you)
8. Email address
9. The number and title of your paper
10. The email address at which to contact you if we have any questions.
11. The postal address to which you want the letter sent
12. Date of birth, passport number, date & country of issue
13. Period of stay (dates)
NOTE: WOIC cannot directly intervene with the U.S. Department of State, consular offices, or embassies on behalf of individuals applying for visas.
Some important points:
• You must register for the conference before requesting a letter of invitation.
• Complete one request for each person requiring a visa.
• Submit each request only once.
• Your e-mail address is REQUIRED.
• The original copy of your letter from the WOIC 2016 Conference will be sent via surface mail – please allow enough time for delivery.
• If you wish to pay for your invitation to be sent via international FedEx, you must have your own account with this courier. Please provide your account number. Absolutely NO exceptions will be made to this policy.