4th Annual World Open Innovation Conference
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront:
1800 Old Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010
WOIC 2017 Conference photos are now available.
The World Open Innovation Conference has been a sold-out event for three consecutive years! Innovation executives who attend benefit from:
- Finding Solutions to specific challenges.
- Latest research on innovation and business models from global experts.
- Intensive engagement with innovation peers in leading companies
This year, our conference will have some new aspects:
- We will explore Digital transformations, led by GE’s Chief Digital Officer, Bill Ruh
- We will consider organizational moonshots, led by Arati Prabhakar, former head of DARPA, and Tom Kalil, former deputy director of the US Office on Science and Technology Policy.
- Featured plenary keynote from Berkeley’s own David Teece, on Dynamic Capabilities in the Platform Economy.
- Industry workshops, based on the best challenges we received from leading companies around the world.
Registration is open, so register now to reserve your place. Don’t wait until the last minute.
WOIC 2017 Speakers